HP OFFICEJET pro 6968 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj pro 6968 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj pro 6968 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Specifications
Nowadays in the world of new technology, everything is modern and easy to use, so as the printers, nowadays there are many printers launched like laser printers, inkjet printers etc. one of them is HP's Officejetpro 6968. Here are some information about Officejetpro 6968 which a person can go through so that he/she can know it before buying.
The HP's Officejetpro 6968 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy function, a built-in faxing and an automatic document feeder, it works with almost all OS. The printer is the new version of printers and is good to trust for office purpose. It can be mainly used for small offices since it is handy and have multiple features.
Here are some features of Officejetpro 6968 a person can judge by it:
- It is an inkjet printer which has a standard sheet capacity of 225 pages.
- It is a flatbed design for scanning and copying, its dimension is, its height is 8.8 inch, width is 17.9 inch, depth is 21.5 inch.
- Its text speed is 10.7 page per minute. And its maximum paper size should be 8.5x14 and papers maximum basis weight is 29gm.
- It is platform independent that is it runs on Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
- It has a built-in fax and individual color tank and it can even print if the color is empty.
- It has auto-duplexing nature and it can print borderless pages and it Print water-resistant photos.
- It has an automatic document feeder. And it is a wireless printer.
- Its printing quality is up to 600x200 dpi for color ink, and up to 600x1200 dpi for black ink.
- The speed of the processor is 500MHz and a number of print cartridges are 4 and its display is 6.75 cm CGD touchscreen.
Here are some advantages of officejetpro 6968 which will help you buy the product:
- It is a light weight printer which is handy in small offices and individual purpose as well as it has a compact design.
- It is multipurpose printer it can print, scan, copy, fax. And it can print both sides.
- It is a printer which is hassle free and wireless a person can print their document through their device.
- A person can use various devices like smartphone, laptop, netbook, tablet and it is also connected through USB.
- Since it is a touchscreen printer it is appealing to use.
- It has a stylish look which will look good with the home décor and is a very modern technology.
- It has individual color tanks which are an advantage because the printing will be fast and smooth.
- HP will provide a CD which will let a person install the latest software for printing.
Here are some disadvantages of officejetpro 6968 which everyone should notice:
- Every device has some disadvantages nothing is perfect and the HP’s officejetpro 6968 also have some disadvantages like it is not automatically connected with the Wi-Fi.
- It is mentioned that it will print smooth and water resistant and of good resolution but it will tend to the end of cartridge soon and soon a person has to refill it.
- It has no memory card reader and it has no LCD viewer and it can’t swap color photo to black and white photo.
- Since it is a compact device and has so many features it may jam easily due to multitasking.
- Its recommended operating temperature must be 15 to 32 degree Celsius but due to the power supply, the temperature goes high because of which there may be chances of a short circuit.
Below is the overall review of the HP’s officejetpro 6968 and along with the overall scrutiny:
- The HP officejetpro 6968 is the all-in-one inkjet printer and it provides almost all features which a person wants like printing scanning, copying, faxing it is a multipurpose printer which is perfect for the office use since too many gadgets occupy space and electricity.
Few issues related to it
Here are few issues related to officejetpro 6968 which will let a person know or warn before using it:
- Since this printer has a key feature which is its wireless connection with the help of Wi-Fi and devices sometimes this connection is disrupted due to losing connectivity in such case a person should check the connectivity properly.
- Sometimes it may happen that people are unable to print even after strongly connected to the Wi-Fi and other devices, in such case one should check the cartridge and if it is empty one should refill it.
- Sometimes they resolve both the issue mentioned above then also they are unable to print then they should check the socket and the switch whether they are in their on state or off state.
- Some people think that whether such printers are reliable or not, in that case, one should carefully check its features and should take a suggestion from any experienced person and should ask in HP’s service center and if any issue occurred then they should take that printer to the service center.
Here are the steps to install the printer which will help a person install the printer easily without reading the manual:
Step1: Connect it to the required connectivity and devices like Internet or Ethernet.
Step2: a person can install the software from the CD which is provided by the HP, he/she can install it from software as well but they might not get the newest version.
Step3: then they can decode the password and use the printer easily.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet pro 6968 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj pro 6968 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj pro 6968 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.