HP OFFICEJET pro 6230 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj pro 6230 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj pro 6230 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
Information about HP Officejetpro 6230
Printer is a device which is used to print informationís on a page or better we can say that it is the medium to convert a soft copy into a hard copy. So that a person can get the flexibility to carry the information.
Nowadays there are many type of modern printers, earlier there were printers which were huge in size and full of wires but nowadays there are wireless and light weight printers which are easy to use and carry. One of the modern printer among them is the HP Officejetpro 6230 which is a wireless printer, we can print through about smartphone, tablet or notebook no access to local network required.
HP Officejetpro 6230 Specification
Here are some specifications given below:
- Almost every documents and photos are printed with the help of the officejetpro 6230.
- It is a quick printer, printing 25 pages of black ink at 17.6 pages per minute, and 24 pages of color text at 4.4 pages per minute.
- It is a thermal inkjet technology which have maximum print resolution 600x1200 dpi, and maximum number of cartridges are 4(4).
- It is connected through USB, Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n wireless. Its dimension is 146mm height, 464mm width and 385mm depth.
- It weighs 5.1kg. it can print maximum 15000 pages per month but recommended pages are 200 to 800.
- The maximum page size should be A4/legal and maximum paper weight should be 280gsm, its maximum paper capacity is 225.
- The operating system which is supported in windows, MAC, Android etc.
HP Officejetpro 6230 Printer's Pros
Here are some benefits which will help people choose the printer:
- It can help you get a good quality of color printing which is the highest priority.
- Another huge advantage is it is a HP Officejetpro 6230 wireless printer which is hassle free we can easily print documents by many devices.
- We can print with many devices like laptop, tablet, netbook and the main feature is it can print through cloud because it has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection.
- It can also be connected to USB and it has an individual color tank, it can also print borderless photos.
- It has a duplexer which can print from two side, and it can print water resistant photos as well.
- HP will provide you a CD which will help a person to HP Oj 6230 install the software for using the printer for printing purpose.
HP Officejet pro 6230 Printer's Cons
HHere are some disadvantages of the printer officejet pro 6230 which people may notice:
- There is no doubt that it can print a good quality color text or photo but it may take a lot ink which will tend to change the cartridge repeatedly.
- There is only one paper tray available and with no optional trays, that is why the printing will be slow down a bit.
- There is no direct printing that is we have to connect it to some device to get the printed page and it does not support memory card.
- It cannot swap the color text into black text that is if a person wants to print the colored content in the black ink then it is not possible with officejetpro 6230.
- It cannot connect through HP officejet pro 6230 Wi-Fi setup directly a person has to explicitly do that to print his/her desired document.
Here is the overall view of the printer which will help people purchase it easily and it will help people to get to know the printer more:
- If a person need a shared inkjet printer for small office or a personal printer for his/her own office or a dual that is for home and for home office as well the HP officejet pro 6230 will be the best suited. And the most attracting feature of it is it runs on cloud that is it can print wireless through a personís smartphone or any device without any hassle that is why people should go for it.
Few HP Officejet Pro 6230 Troubleshoot related to it
Here are few issues which can trouble a person while handling the printer, a person should be careful while handling the printer, the issues are:
- The first and foremost issue is Wi-Fi because sometimes it can happen that the printer is not connected to a personís device in that case connect the printer first with the device to get the desired print.
- If a person is unable to print even after connecting the device with it then a person should check the cartridge because it can be empty which will lead to empty page without printing it.
- If printer is not connected even after checking it and checking the cartridge, then a person should check the plug point that whether it is connected or not to the socket. If there will be no power supply, there will be no connection as well as no printing.
HP Officejet 6230 Printer Installation
Here are some steps which will help a person to easily setup the printer for smooth printing:
Step1: connect it to the Ethernet and run the test on the device a person has like if there is PC then run it on windows.
Step2: a person can go to HP website to download the software or it can install it from the CD provided it will be better if a person will install it from the provided CD because no one can say that the software which is provided in the HP website is the newer version or the older one but the CD is of the newer version.
Step3: decode the Hp officejet 6230 WPS pin to use the access of the printer easily and get the smooth water resistant print of documents.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet pro 6230 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet pro 6230 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your Printer's display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet pro 6230 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj pro 6230 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet pro 6230 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet pro 6230 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet pro 6230 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj pro 6230 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ĎHPí trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.