HP OFFICEJET 8610 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 8610 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 8610 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 8610 Specifications
If you do printing and scanning quite frequently, it is advisable that you go for the Hp Officejet 8610 printer. It is a multi-function printer, which means, you can also get scanning support from the device. If you are planning to purchase the printer, the details are given here.
Among the best printer models, which are available in the market, the HP Officejet 8610 is one of them, and the best part is, the price to performance ratio of the printer is quite good, which means, you can get the best possible service, if you go for the printer. You should know all the basic details of the printer, before you take your decision, and all the details are mentioned here.
The detailed specifications of the HP Officejet 8610 printer are given here:
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 4800x1200 dpi, and the maximum optical resolution of the printer is 1200x1200 dpi.
- The output bit depth of the printer is 24 bit, and can print both color and monochrome documents and images.
- The printer has a speed of 19 ppm in case of printing mono or single colored prints on A4 pages, and the speed in case of color A4 pages is 15 ppm.
- The Officejet 8610 printer can be connected to the computer or any other device using USB connection, or can also be connected to the router with Ethernet 10/100 and it also support wireless connection of 802.11 b/g/n.
- The maximum noise level of the printer is 64 dB and the weight of the model is almost 12 Kg.
- The thermal inkjet printer is supported on all major operating systems, which include Windows, Mac, and even Linux.
- The Officejet 8610 model come with a 6.8 cm color touchscreen, which make the process of controlling the printer, quite easy.
- The biggest paper size supported by the printer is A4 or legal, and the maximum weight of the papers, it can print is, 200 gsm. The tray has the standard capacity of holding 250 pages, and it can hold a maximum of 500 pages.
- The printer also has Fax functionality, which can also help you to send faxes, directly from the printer.
- You can even lock the printer with the help of a USB flash drive, which is great, if you are having the printer at office.
If you are planning to purchase the HP Officejet 8610 printer, you should know the pros of the printer, which are given here.
- Compared to other printers, the speed of Officejet 8610 printing over Wi-Fi is very fast, which is one of the biggest advantages of the printer.
- The printer support AirPrint, which means, you can also request prints to the Officejet 8610 from any Apple devices.
- Replace of ink cartridge is always recommended, but, you can even refill the cartridge of the printer, in case you need that.
- The printer can help you get prints at very affordable prices, which is another great advantage of using the printer. Thus, the initial investment may be a little high, but it will be pocket friendly later on.
- The controls of the printer are quite easy, and the advanced settings, which come with the printer, are also quite easy, and you can easily configure that without any troubles.
- Similar to other printers, you can also switch between photo print mode and text print modes, which can be helpful at times.
- The scan to email feature is quite great, and with the help of the feature, you can easily scan documents and send them through email.
Though, the printer is great, here are a few of the cons of the HP Officejet 8610 product.
- Though the printer is quite good and it comes with scanning functionality, as well, but the printer seems to be very bulky.
- The printer vibrates a lot, which means, if you keep the printer on the table, it will lead to a lot of vibration. The vibration is a little more compared to other InkJet printers.
- You can request prints from your smartphone, but there can be a lot of issues at the time of printing from such smart devices. But, the problem might get resolved through BIOS and software updates.
- Similar to other inkjet printers, the ink in the cartridge gets easily clogged, and you cannot do anything about that. It is a great issue, as HP did nothing with the ink clogging issue.
Though there are numerous pros of the printer, here is the biggest reason to go for the printer:
- The USB flash drive locking capability is a game changer in case of printers, and you can protect the printer from misusage in the best possible way.
If you face any kind of issues with the printer, here are a few solutions:
- If the printer given prints with errors, it is better that you check the printer cable, and check all the details before requesting the prints.
- If a lot of ink is wasted while printing documents, problem can lie in your printing mode. Switch to text print mode.
The setup process of the printer is quite easy.
Step 1: Insert the disk provided with the Officejet 8610 on the CD tray.
Step 2: Install the complete software, and plug in the HP Officejet 8610 printer.
Step 3: The printer is ready to use, and you should do a test print to ensure the printer is working properly.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 8610 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 8610 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 8610 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 8610 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 8610 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 8610 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 8610 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 8610 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.