HP OFFICEJET 6830 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 6830 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 6830 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 6830 Specifications
The OfficeJet 5740 is a modern technique e-All-in-one printer. This is an amazing HP Printer with many features like scan, fax, copy as well as print. The HP Officejet 6830 provides business quality printouts. It is an automatic document feeder which helps to save a lot time. This HP printer offers Wi-Fi connectivity for multiple devices such as Smartphone or Android mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop. You can run or control the printer from any place with your Smartphone. It has a fast and good operating system that provides a very clear print of documents, photos, reports and more. The price value of HP Officejet 6830 printer is affordable and low as compared to other printer machine on the market.
Here are some key features
- 35-page automatic document feeder .
- A resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color and 600 x 1200 dpi for black.
- Offers Wireless Direct print as well as e-Print.
- Internal memory of 1GB and a 500 MHz processor .
- The printer holds a fast print range of 24 Pagers Per Minute to 10 Pages Per Minute .
- Pretty good quality of touch screen HP printer.
- Smooth and pretty good performance.
- Compatible with multiple operating systems.
- Consume low energy.
- Offers two-sided duplex printing.
- Support Android phones or tablets as well as personal computers and laptops.
- Automatic paper sensor printing.
- The light weight of printer makes it easy to move and handle.
- Very good speedy and fast printing device.
- Suitable for any type of office print out work, small as well as big.
- Set up procedure of the HP printer is easy and simple.
- Touch screen control panel is present.
- The printer has a front panel USB.
- Entitled with instant ink and save up to 50% of ink.
- Officejet 6830 can be connected through USB, Ethernet or wireless direct link from mobile devices.
- A multifuntionable HP printer machine.
- Support wireless direct network connection as well as e-Print.
- Clear and sharp black text, near laser quality as well as very clear and bright color graphics..
- There is place for single paper tray, can't add more.
- Slow duplex printing.
- Very noisy ADF feed of printer device.
- Lack of sensitivity of the touch screen.
- Printing speed is slow as compared to other HP printers on the market.
- Color ink of HP printing machine is costly .
The HP OfficeJet 6830 is an e-All-in-one printer, which is also an inkjet multifunctional printer machine. This is the most suitable printer for any office related work. You can have the HP Officejet 6830 printer for a small, big as well as personal use. It provides beautiful images, clear documents, colorful presentation and also offers e-print. You can use the HP printer from an Android or Smartphone and tablet easily from any place with the help of wireless internet connection. You can send for scan directly from your mobile easily. It's a pretty good and fast printing machine which is surprisingly available at an affordable price in the market.
List of issues can happen with the printer
- Sometimes garbled, jumbled or illogical text, or incomplete print comes out.
- During the printing process, if any complication occurs everytime unplugging and replugging of the printer as well as dis-connecting and reconnecting the wireless connection is required.
- Chances of slow printing process is a possibility.
- Difficulty in setting up e-Print or cloud Print.
- Due to huge paper print load, the printer gets jammed or cause errors.
- Software as well as hardware complication might occur.
- Low ink level of printer can affect the printing quality.
- The problem arises with the wireless direct network connection or Wi-Fi.
- If HP e-print app of the smartphone or tablet have any complication, simultaneously problem arise in the HP printer.
How to set up the printer for the first time
- Check the printer package that carries all the items.
- Remove the tapes and packing materials of HP printer properly and safely.
- Lift the scanner lid, take out the packing around it and also take out the tape and packing material from the ink cartridge access area.
- See that all packing tape and stickers are removed from the printer’s control panel and paper tray.
- Plug the printer into a power source and switch on the printer.
- Set the preferences in respect to the language and Set Country or Region on the control panel of the printer.
- Update the date and time to complete the configuration and Click on "Yes" button.
- Open the paper tray and the tray extender.
- Load the paper into the paper tray.
- Align papers to adjust paper slider width guides.
- Push the tray towards the printer to lock it perfectly.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Raise the cartridge access door and load the ink cartridges through the access door.
- You can align the cartridge according to the instructions given on the control panel.
- An alignment page is automatically printed at the printer recognizes the alignment of the ink cartridges.
- The HP printer driver can be downloaded.
- Setup the printer software.
The wireless internet connection
- Connect the wireless network link or broadband internet access.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Download the latest version of printing software for HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Install the HP printer software.
- Open the HP Officejet 3830 printer and setting icon.
- Open the wireless icon on the control panel and try to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Choose any option from the control panel of the settings like to scan, print, fax or copy.
- Click the "ok" button.
- The HP Officejet 6830 printer automatically follows the instructions and performs the printing operation.
This is one of the best HP printers available in the market stores. It gives near laser quality of printouts at a normal budget price. So, You must buy the HP Officejet 6830 printer to enjoy the great printing performance easily as well as promptly.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 6830 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 6830 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 6830 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 6830 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 6830 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 6830 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 6830 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 6830 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.