HP OFFICEJET 5744 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 5744 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 5744 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 5744 Specifications
HP manufactures the best possible printers in the market, and you if you are looking for one of the best printers, there are numerous products available. The Officejet 5744 is by far one of the best printers, which can be used for both home and office purposes. It is one of the best printers.
If you are looking for a printer, which can help you get prints both through wireless networks and directly from the computer, the Officejet 5744 is the printer, which you should go for. The printer is also reasonably priced, which means, you can get the best out of the investment. Here are the details of the Officejet 5744 printer, which you should surely know.
he detailed specifications of the printer are given below.
- The Officejet 5744 printer is an inkjet printer which is capable of printing in both color and black and white mode.
- The dimension of the product is 16.1x17.9x7.6 inches and the weight of the unit is 16.9 lbs.
- Apart from printing, the Officejet 5744 support scanning functionalities and it is also capable of sending faxes.
- The printing speed is 22 papers per minute in case of black and white prints, and the speed in case of color printing is 21 papers per minute.
- The maximum paper size, which is supported by the printer, is 8.5x14 inches, which means, you can print a number of page sizes.
- The Officejet 5744 printer come with a 2.65 inches touchscreen, which can help you to control the printer from the panel.
- Apart from USB connectivity, the printer support Ethernet connectivity, and it also support Wi-Fi b/g/n.
- The sheet of Officejet 5744 is capable of handling 125 sheets for normal document based papers, and the maximum input for photo type papers is 15 sheets at a time.
- AirPrint is also supported by the printer for use of the Officejet 5744 printer with Apple devices, without any troubles.
- Scan to email support is also available with the printer.
- The printer also supports NFC, which means you can also enjoy one touch printing with the Officejet 5744 printer.
Here are a few of the best sides, or pros of the printer:
- The Officejet 5744 printer support printing on both sides of the paper, and you do not need to change the sides, which means, the printer support duplexer printing.
- The printer support Wi-Fi direct, which means, you can even request prints through Wi-Fi, in case you do not have a Wi-Fi central server in your home or office.
- Printing through the cloud is also possible with the Officejet 5744 printer. You can request prints, provided, your printer is connected to the internet.
- The scanning and sending faxes feature works like a charm on the Officejet 5744 printer, making it one of the best multi-function printers in the market.
- Borderless printing is one of the best features of the printer, which can help you get the best photo prints with the printers.
Similar to other printers, the Officejet 5744 printer also has a few cons, and here are a few of them:
- Though the printer has NFC support, the feature is limited to a single device, which means the Officejet 5744 printer has half-boiled support for NFC.
- The paper tray is quite small, if compared to the paper holding capacity. The paper tray could have been a little bigger for the best possible support.
- The printer is very bulky, and it consumes a lot of space on the table or desk, where it will be kept. It is one of the cons of the printer.
But, the printer is quite great, and there is a bottomline of the printer, which you should know, before purchasing the Officejet 5744 printer.
- Though other printers come with borderless printing, but the borderless printing support for Officejet 5744 printer is one of the best. Thus, if you are looking for a printer for printing photos and images, the Officejet 5744 is one of the best printers, which you can go for.
A few issues
There are a few issues, which you can face with the printer. Here are a few of the issues, and also the solutions for the same.
- In case you cannot send faxes with the printer, the problem may lie with your service provider. You should talk to the service provider for faxing support, and in case the problem is not resolved, contact HP customer care.
- If you are getting empty prints from the printer, the ink might be finished in your cartridge. In such cases, try purchasing a new cartridge, and it should work. It is better that you do not refill the existing cartridges.
The installation process of the Officejet 5744 printer is quite easy, and you do not need expert knowledge for installation. Here are the steps.
Step 1: Insert the disk provided with the Officejet 5744 printer, on your CD/DVD tray, or download the latest driver for your printer from the HP official support website.
Step 2: Start installing the software using the setup file. Connect the printer to your computer, when prompted by the system.
Step 3: A pop will appear from the taskbar of your system. Leave it, unless it says, driver installed.
Step 4: Your printer should now be visible within the list of printers, from any application capable of printing.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 5744 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 5744 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 5744 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 5744 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 5744 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 5744 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 5744 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 5744 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.