HP OFFICEJET 5741 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 5741 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 5741 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 5741 Wireless Printer Specifications
This multifunctional printer lets you print, copy, scan and fax. Weighing at 16.9 pounds, it is ideal for business use. The dimensions are at 16.1 x 17.9 x 7.6 inches. It supports Ethernet and Wi-Fi and has a 2.65 inch high resolution colour touch screen. Equipped with 125 sheet input tray, 15 sheet photo tray, 25 sheet automatic document feeder and 25 sheets output tray, the printer renders the best of performances. The two sided duplex printing helps you save ink and paper and enables you print laser quality documents and lab quality photos. The AirPrint option lets you print from your Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch to your HP printer.
- Print, copy, scan and fax.
- Supports AirPrint, Wi Fi and Ethernet.
- High resolution touch display screen.
- Easy mobile printing.
- Duplex printing.
- Two side printing saves paper.
- Can print speed black ISO laser comparable Up to 12 ppm
- Monthly page volume about 300 to 400 pages.
- Scan resolution, optical 1200 dpi.
- Good speed of up to 12 ppm black, up to 8 ppm colour.
- Maximum speed of 22 ppm black, up to 21 ppm colour.
HP Officejet 5741 Printerís Pros
- Supports AirPrint, Wi Fi and Ethernet.
- Fair speed.
- Low on energy consumption.
- Pricing is low.
- Compact design.
- Automatic both side printing helps save paper and time.
- Easy mobile printing with the easiest way to print from your Smartphone or tablet.
- Comes with an Automatic document feeder.
HP Officejet 5741 Printerís Cons
- Relatively slow printing.
- Consumes too much ink.
- Low photo quality prints.
- Low input tray capacity makes it time consuming.
- Too much of random error.
- Difficult to connect it to wireless.
- Very noisy.
- Paper jams are quite frequent.
- The cost of the ink rises as the printer consumes too much ink then the other models available in the market.
A compact printer with all the four functions of print, copy, scan and fax. Comes with a high resolution touch screen. The both side printing helps you save paper however, it consumes a lot of ink. Hence increasing the cost of ink. The speed is slow and it has mediocre photo quality print. Low on energy consumption, but it is ideal for office use.
HP Officejet 5741 Printer Troubleshoot Issues
- Paper jams.
- No device found.
- Unable to find the HP printer.
- Printer not found.
- Computer not identifying the network.
- HP Officejet 5741 Printer is offline.
The basic HP Officejet 5741 Printer troubleshooting that one can do to overcome the above issue is run Scan tool, this would fix issues automatically. However, you could follow the below steps that would also help you with common printer issues.
- For the print job is stuck in queue, delete the job files and restart the printer.
- When the printer shows offline, run the Scan tool.
- When print jobs disappear from the queue and there is no print output, uninstall the HP oj 5741 driver and software.
- For poor quality printing and issues with the printouts remove and replace the cartridge and also rest the printer for some time before reuse.
HP Officejet 5741 Printer Setup for the first time
- Remove all the packing material and protective tape from the inside and outside the printer.
- Remove all the packing material and protective tape from the inside and outside of the cartridge.
- Load the ink push the cartridge door until it falls into place.
- Switch on the printer and power it On.
- On the control panel select the preferred language, Country/Region and select yes.
- Set the date and time and click to yes.
- Load paper and into the input tray and touch OK on the Control Panel. The printer recognizes the alignment of the ink cartridges and prints an alignment page.
HP Officejet 5741 AirPrint Setup
- Look for AirPrint availability on the Firmware.
- You will see AirPrint listed in Installed Personalities.
- Click to Connect the Apple device to the same HP Officejet 5741 wireless setup network as the printer and print.
HP Officejet 5741 WPS Pin (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- Once the remote light in the printer begins squinting.
- Click WPS (Wi-Fi ensured Setup) on your remote switch.
- The remote HP Officejet 5741 Printer setup will instate and it will take 2-3 minutes to wrap up.
How To HP Oj 5741 setup ePrint the computer or mobile?
- The computer or mobile device should be connected to the internet.
- Select ePrint on the printer control panel and then accept the terms and conditions for use.
- Follow the on screen instructions that will prompt you to setup, to enable web services.
- Now it is ready for printing.
- To turn off the ePrint, Select ePrint and then Off from the Web Services Settings menu.
To wipe out a print work
- Check the status of a print job.
- Go to print line on your Windows 10 by tapping the Print symbol.
- Swipe down the display, the current print occupations will show.
- Select the print work that you need to drop and then tap.
Printing Using Google Cloud Print Service
- Make sure that the computer is compatible with Chrome, Linux, Windows, Mac or Chromebook operating system.
- The printer should be connected to the same network to which your computer is connected with an active internet connection.
- Sign in into your Google account, open the Settings on the browser's menu; select Show advanced settings.
- The Manage icon will allow you to select Google Cloud Print.
- Register your printer under New devices, where it will be listed.
- Select the option Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window option.
- Select Manage, if the printer is already listed under My devices.
- Select Google Cloud Print Jobs and click on Print.
- Select Upload a file to Print.
- Select the option Select a file from my computer.
- Click opens the document to print.
- Select on the print command.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 5741 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 5741 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printerís display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 5741 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 5741 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 5741 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 5741 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 5741 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 5741 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ĎHPí trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.