HP OFFICEJET 4655 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 4655 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 4655 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 4655 Specifications
HP Officjet 4655 is light weight all in one printer with print, copy, scan and fax is great for office and home use. Weighing 12.3 pounds with dimension of 17.5 width & 13.2 depth and 4.7 inches in height, it is all in one multifunctional printer that lets you print, scan, copy and fax. It has a 35 sheet Automatic Document Feeder and HP Officejet 4655 supports wifi connectivity. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS. It prints in monochrome and colour is of high quality. It has a 2.2 inch front panel touch monitor and comes with a 100 sheet input tray and 25 sheet output tray. As it allows you to print on both sides of the page, hence cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
- It can print, scan, copy and fax.
- Borderless photos right to the edge of the paper, giving you beautiful photo prints with no trimming.
- Duplex printing.
- Print from Smartphone, tablet and AirPrint.
- You can print wirelessly from your Smartphone without a Wi-Fi code or password..
- It has both side printing.
- Sleek and compact that is great for home and office.
- Bit slow compared to others at 1.4 web pages every minute (ppm).
- Comes with an automated file farmer.
- Has a 35 sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
HP Officejet 4655 printer’s Pros
- Multifunctional with print, fax, copy and scan.
- Owing to the compact size it fits in any corner, thus making it perfect for home and home office..
- Long life battery because of the lithium ion battery.
- The print quality is quite good.
- Wireless makes printing from any part of the house from your Smartphone and tablets in a go..
- Has a fair speed in printing.
HP Officejet 4655 printer’s Cons
- The ink costs are quite high and generally the colour ink dries up quick.
- Speed extremely slow when compared to other printers on the same specifications.( 1.4 web pages every minute ppm).
- The printer doesn't consist of Ethernet as a connection choice.
- A bit noisy.
- Sometimes the touch screen becomes unresponsive.
It is a multifunctional printer that lets you print, copy, scan and fax. The printer works well for home and home office and offers you a decent speed and a good quality print in both monochrome and colour. The both side printing saves paper usage up to 50%. However the ink costs are quite high. The printer lags with few functions that easily available with other HP printer models.
Issues That You Could Face With the Printer
- Paper jams.
- Connecting the printer wirelessly without a router.
- Printer offline.
- Print job stuck in the queue.
- Getting printer claim code.
- Printer not found during network driver setup.
HP Officejet 4655 printer Setup for the first time
Since HP Officejet 4655 is a MFP (multifunction printer) it comes with duplex printing. HP OFFICEJET 4655 software, such as HP Officejet 4655 drivers can be downloaded.
- Remove the printer from the box and discard all the packing materials and protective tapes.
- Simultaneously remove all the packing materials and protective tapes from the cartridge.
- Connect the printer to power.
- Hold the cartridge at an upward angle and slide the cartridge and push it until it falls into place. Make sure that the door has slip in snug.
- Switch on the printer.
- On the control panel select the preferred language, Country/Region and clink to yes.
- Select the date and time and touch yes.
- Load paper and into the input tray and touch OK on the Control Panel.
- Lift up the scanner lid and place the paper on the scanner glass. Close the lid and select OK to scan the page.
- The aligned page will get printed.
- Till you did’t grt solution just visit 123.hp.com/oj4655
HP Officejet 4655 printer Wireless Setup with windows
Keep in handy all the information such as Network name, security password (WER key or WPA).
- Ensure the computer is connected to the hp oj 4655 wireless network.
- Your printer, router and your computer must be switched on and must be connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect the printer to.
- Go to the HP folder click on to the name of your printer the HP Printer Assistant software will open up.
- Select Utilities and then click HP oj 4655 Printer Setup and Software Selection.
- Click to Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- Now follow the instructions that the screen will prompt you.
- The installing will be completed remember to download the latest and updated drivers and software.
HP Officejet 4655 Software driver setup
- Downloaded the driver, now click on Open/Run/Save from the dialogue box.
- The screen will prompt you to follow some instructions to set up the process.
- The latest version of the software can be downloaded.
How to Connect HP Officejet 4655 printer wirelessly without a router?
- Choose Wireless Direct, from your Printer Home Screen.
- Choose OK, to start the Wireless Direct process.
- Now choose On without Security, and then select OK.
- Get to know the name of your Wireless Direct by pressing the button next to Display Name.
How to Change Scan Account Settings?
- Go to the printer control panel, look for Scan icon click on it and then select Email.
- Select the account that you want to change, and then choose Modify.
- Modify the information and then follow the instructions.
How to change HP Officejet 4655 printer setup?
- Go to HP Officejet 4655 printer Setup option on the printer control panel.
- Scroll through the different screens.
- Select the option that allows you to change the printer setting.
How to change settings for a function?
- Go to the control panel display screen; select the icon according to your need.
- Go through the available settings and then tap the setting that you would like to change.
- Follow the instructions that the screen prompts you to change the required settings.
- Once the required changes are made go to Home icon to get back to the Home screen.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 4655 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 4655 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 4655 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 4655 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 4655 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.