HP OFFICEJET 4650 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 4650 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 4650 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 4650 Specifications
Officejet 4650 is a high end productivity printer with an excellent compact design, compatible to fit even in the smallest workplaces. The “Quiet Mode” is a blessing since you don’t have to deal with the noise when the printer functions. This high tech printer also gives you the option of mobile printing by connecting your mobile device with the printer.
The highlighting specifications include:
- There is a built-in fax option.
- The good news is you have the option to fax in color.
- You can store up to 99 speed dials in fax.
- The printer is compatible with multiple media types.
- It supports multiple operating systems.
- Features built-in scanner and copier.
- The printer also includes ePrint, AirPrint, and direct wirless printing.
- Occupies the least possible space for functioning and storage.
- The printer is economical since the lowest consumption of ink is executed.
- You get the options of wireless as well as mobile printing.
- Large volume catridges are available.
- There is no compatibility with the memory card.
- The input and output trays are quite low in volume.
- You might have to sometimes deal with slow prints.
What is the conclusion?
If you are looking for top notch quality printer that is apt for home and office work, Officejet 4650 is the excellent choice to consider. The low consumption of ink makes it economical and ideal for personal and professional use.
The list of issues you might have to face with the printer
- The printer often has to face with the wireless connection.
- Scanning problem is also reported with the printer.
- The Officejet 4650 reports with alignment page problems.
- Paper jams are often unavoidable with the printer.
- Distorted printing result is also a possibility, though it is avoidable.
Setting 4650 for the first time
After you unpack 4650 and get away with all the tapes, you need to follow the steps for setting up the printer for the first time.
- In order to remove the packing material from inside, you need to lift up the cartridge access door featured in the printer.
- Once you close the cartridge access door, the input tray opens up and you need to remove the packing material from it as well.
- Printer’s power cable needs to be pluged in and switched on.
- Update the setup with the right coutry, region and date and save your changes.
- By pulling open the paper and the input tray, you get hold of the paper width guides.
- With the print sides downward facing, you need to place fresh sheets.
- By following the paper width guides, you need to make the right alignments, along with the sides and substitute the input tray.
- Open up the cartridge access door and make arrangements for installing the cartridges on your printer.
- You don’t have to touch the electrical contacts on the cartridge in order to take the protective tape away.
- After you open up the ink cartridge access lid, you can put in the new cartridge into the particular slots.
- The cartridge nozzles must be facing the printer when you want it to put it right on the place. Close the cartridge access lid.
- If you wish, you have the option of installing other cartridges as well.
The printer is ready to print the pages in the right alignment.
How to align the ink cartridges?
- You have to raise the scanner lid.
- With the print side downward facing, you have to keep the alignment page on.
- Now, you have to close the lid.
- Click on “OK” to begin the cartridge alignment.
The above mentioned set up or installation process allows the hardware to set on the 4650 printer. This also allows you to install the software on your printer. Before you are all set to connect the printer, don’t ignore the instructions from the software installation.
The wireless set up for the printer
- You get the option of acquiring information on the network name.
- You can choose the wireless set up wizard by navigating the network menu, which features in the printer’s control panel.
- From the list showcased, you need to choose the network’s name that belongs to you.
- In case, your network name has not been displayed in the list, you need to do it manually. This option is available at the end of the network names list.
- If you want to enter the network, it is your responsibility to make sure that you type in the right upper and lower case letters.
The Wi-Fi Direct set up
If you are willing to print without the hassle of local network connection, the Wi-Fi direct should be installed. The method is more or less similar to the Bluetooth tehnology. With the Wi-Fi printing facility, you can print at a higher speed and at longer distances without the hassles of any cables and wires. Let us find out its set up process.
- Navigate the control panel of your printer and go for the wireless setting.
- By opening the Wi-Fi direct window, you get the option of connecting Wi-Fi and enabling it on your computer device.
- In case, the printer doesn’t feature the control panel option, you have to click on the “information button” and acquire the name and the password of your network.
It is a wise option to enable the Wi-Fi direct features on your 4650 printer and experience the benefits of wireless network printing.
How to fax on the HP Officejet 4650 printer?
Listed below are the steps that helps you to fax on the Officejet 4650 printer. Let us have a look.
- Install print cartridges.
- You need to have active landline telephone connection.
- The final step is to have plain papers.
Overall, it can be said that HP Officejet 4650 is an excellent printer that is apt for using at home and for office related tasks.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 4650 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 4650 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 4650 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 4650 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.