HP OFFICEJET 4630 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 4630 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 4630 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 4630 Specifications
This is a multifunctional printer with print, scan, copy and fax functions. Weighing at 13.72 pounds, it measures 17.56 inches wide (44.6cm), 13.07 inches deep (33.2cm) x 7.45 inches tall (18.9cm). It has a built in a 50mm mono LCD display and comes with a 35 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). The printer has got direct wireless printing. But it does not have a media card reader and a USB flash drive port. HP has moved the paper input tray to the bottom. Henceforth, this would help you to push it up against a wall without obstructing the paper path.
- Multifunctional with print, scan, copy and fax.
- Speed of printing 9.4 pages of text appearing every minute (9.4ppm), in draft mode 12.9 (ppm).
- Decent print quality in monochrome and colour as well.
- Borderless printing.
- Noisy with 64dBA at 0.5m.
- It has a built in a 50mm mono LCD display.
- Has an Automatic Document Feeder.
- Maximum supported memory of 64 MB.
- AirPrint ready.
- Maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer’s Pros
- All in one print, copy, scan and fax.
- It has Duplex printing.
- Has a 35 sheet Auto document feeder.
- Additional USB link for PC and Macs.
- It supports Apple’s AirPrint and HP's ePrint.
- The fax comes with a 99 page memory.
- Wireless setup is hassle free.
- It can auto scan via a document feeder.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer’s Cons
- Tricolour cartridges are not ink efficient.
- Noisy with 64 dBA at 0.5m.
- Printing speed is average not that impressive.
- Does not have auto duplex scanning.
- Has no NFC connection.
- Output paper support is delicate.
- Weighing at 13.72 pounds it is not that convenient to travel with.
- Ink costs are high as the tricolour cartridges dries up quick.
- Runs slow on Ethernet.
The Officejet 4630 is a decent printer which is good for home purposes. The multifunctional all in one print, copy, scan and fax comes very handy. The design is neat and sleek and have a relatively decent speed but however is quite noisy. It comes with wireless support and is also compatible with Apple's AirPrint and HP's ePrint. The print quality is good, however the cost of the ink is high and the tricolour cartridges dry up quite quick.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Troubleshooting Issues
- Jammed paper.
- Printer is offline.
- Cancels the work in the middle of printing.
- Ink cartridge jam.
- Print job stuck in a queue.
- Unable to find the printer.
The common problems can be solved with the free scan tools that are available. It is quick and automatically performs several HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting tasks to resolve common HP Officejet 4630 Printer troubleshooting issues. Restarting the computer and the printer also helps in resolving common printer issues. Wireless signals can be weaker at greater distances between the printer and the router move the printer and the computer closer to your wireless router keeping a gap of 6 ft (1.8 m). Make sure that the blue light next to the Wireless icon is turned on and steady, and then touch the Wireless network menu to make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
HP Officejet 4630 Setup for the first time
When setting up the printer for the first time, do read the manual properly. You need to carefully unbox the printer and take out all the all tape and packing materials from the outside and inside of the printer and remove all the tape and packing materials from the ink cartridge access area.
- Load the ink cartridges. Carefully close the ink cartridge door till they snap into their places and is secure.
- Push the paper tray into position.
- Plug the printer into power source and turn it on.
- On the control panel select the language and Set Country/Region. Set your preferences and click on to yes.
- Follow the instructions on the control panel that will prompt you to start the ink cartridge alignment. The printer then aligns the ink cartridges and prints an alignment page.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Wireless Setup
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer. The wireless light would now start to blink.
- Select HP Officejet 4630 WPS pin (Wi-Fi protected Setup) on your wireless router. HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup will initialize and it will take around 2-3 minutes to finish.
HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi Setup With Windows 10 Mobile
- Make sure that the printer, router and your computer should be switched on and connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect the printer to.
- Go to the HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi setup on your Windows 10 Mobile device then connect it to you wired or wireless network.
- Open the file that you need to print.
- Click on the print icon that you will see.
- Once you click on the print icon a print preview page will pop up, it prompts you to make any changes if needed.
- Once the changes are made click on to print
How to cancel print job with Windows 10 Mobile
- By clicking the Print icon go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile.
- Swipe down to the display, the current print jobs will be displayed.
- Select the print job that you wish to cancel and then tap. It will be cancelled.
Printing with AirPrint
- Make sure that the printer and the Apple iOS device must be on the same local network.
- On the Firmware look for HP Officejet 4630 AirPrint.
- Now click Installed Personalities choose Options you will find AirPrint.
- You have the option to choose any print.
How to cancel a print job with AirPrint
The above mentioned HP OJ 4630 Printer setup procedures helps you to use the printer without any hassle. Till You Need help from us just visit 123.hp.com/oj4630
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 4630 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 4630 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 4630 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 4630 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 4630 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.