HP OFFICEJET 3830 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 3830 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 3830 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 3830 Specifications
HP Officejet 3830 is one the wonderful low cost printer. The main and special feature which make this an awesome printer is HP Officejet 3830 is a color inkjet can print and copy, fax and scan the files or papers. This printer is also a wireless printer, Airprint and touchscreen machine. It is an advanced modernized printer machine which helps you to do the printing from using the smartphone or tablet with the free HP e-Print app easily. You can also effortlessly and promptly print from your iPhone or iPad through reprint technique as well as using network of Wireless Direct Printing. The Officejet 3830 printer is modified with instant ink feature, which means the printer never runs out of ink any time.
Description of the HP Officejet 3830 printer machine
- 60-sheet input tray and 25-sheet output tray.
- Four color inkjet printing machine.
- Printer weight is 5.76 kilograms.
- Enhanced print resolution is 1200x1200 dots per inch (dpi).
- Scanner resolution is 1200 dots per inch (dpi).
- Fax resolution is 200dpi or dots per inch.
- Proportions of the HP printer are 222x454x362mm.
If you want to use this amazing printer from anywhere from your Android phone, download the HP All-in-One Printer Remote App or the HP e-Print app and enjoy the wireless printer machine.
- You can enjoy smooth and top notch performance of the printer.
- Acts as a compact multifuntionable printing device.
- Use the printer to print from your smartphone.
- Features a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
- Good photo print quality of 4x6 inch.
- Easy installation procedure is assured.
- Really an affordable cost printer, scanner, copier as well as fax machine.
- Use super speed Wi-Fi connection.
- Supports Android phones or tablets as well as personal computers and laptops
- Light weight machine and easily portable.
- Easily chargeable printer device.
- One of the best options for printing photos, documents, reports and presentations of color graphics.
- A small and limited capacity of printing, not suitable for the big office work.
- No Ethernet port or WAN port for wired connection available.
- Not quit speedy in printing as compared to other printer devices.
- A heavy and huge printer device, tough to carry around easily.
- The price of color ink is high as compared to black ink.
The HP Officejet 3830 is the perfect device for home users and smaller offices. The price structure of the OfficeJet 3830 is quite attractive as well as affordable even good when printing in color. Thus, it is one of the best color graphics printer for printing photos, documents, reports and presentations. This is a multifuntionable device, which means it is a scanner, copier, fax machine. It is one of the cheapest and budget printer on the market with awesome features like Wireless Direct printing network, touch screen and a lot more.
This is not the ideal printer for big amount of office work, but the best for home or personal work.
List of Issues Can Happen With the Printer
- Paper jam problem may happen.
- Chances of low printing speed in case of huge printing workload.
- Problems occur during the wireless network connection.
- If your smartphone is not working properly that will arise problem on printing as well.
- Software as well as hardware complication might appear suddenly.
- Jumbled or illogical text, incomplete printouts and also sometimes missing text or graphic print come out.
- Low ink level can affect the quality of printing.
How to set up the printer for the first time?
- Unpack and remove the printer from the box properly.
- Take off the protective tape and packing material under the ink cartridge access door gently.
- When you have got rid of all the protective tape, tie one end of the power cord to the printer and the other to an electrical output.
- Switch on the power button for connection.
- Once the power button is on, touch the preferred language to choose and Click "Yes". You should also specify the country or region.
- Select the date and time to update after that click on Done.
Installing the ink cartridges in the HP Officejet 3830
- Open the exterior door of the printer and the ink cartridge door.
- Remove the cartridge from its package and also remove its protective tape safely.
- Take the cartridge at an up angle and slip the cartridge and force it on the correct spot. Remember, the tri-color ink cartridge goes into the left slot and the black cartridge goes into the right slot of the cartridge.
- Close the HP printer access door as well as the exterior door.
- Load the paper into the input tray and touch OK on the Control Panel.
- After loading the paper, align the ink cartridges to produce the best print quality.
The wireless set up of the printer
- Check that the router, printer and computer are switched on and connected to the wireless network.
- Click the folder of 3830 printer and click the name of the printing machine.
- Download the latest version of printing software for HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Install the HP printer software and printer setup.
- Open the HP Officejet 3830 printer and setting icon.
- Click on the wireless icon on the control panel and try to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Choose the option from the control panel of the settings such as fax, copy, scan or print.
- Click the "ok" button on the screen.
- The printer automatically print, scan, copy or fax the page.
You need to install HP printer app on your Android mobile or tablet to operate the printer easily and quickly from anywhere. You can also handle the HP Officejet 3830 printer from your laptop or computer. To operate the printer from the smartphone, at first you need a fast internet connection and download the HP e-print app on the mobile.
If you want to change the settings of the printer, you can easily go the control panel and change the printer settings as you require. It is a touchscreen printer, which makes the work easier and faster as compared to the other printing devices.
This is one of the best color printers for home users or small business work purpose in the market. Thus, if you are looking for a printer for your small office or personal work, this is the perfect and right printer. Go and buy it now.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 3830 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 3830 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 3830 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 3830 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 3830 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 3830 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.