HP OFFICEJET 150 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 150 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 150 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 150 Specifications
Print, scan and copy, all in one portable printer is what HP Officejet 150 has to offer you. Weighing 6.4 pounds, it is 355mm wide, 200mm deep and 95mm high. It can pull up to 500 pages in a month. It has two clip in cartridges for black and tri-colour. It comes with an adjustable slider and also features a colour LCD display, with touch. However, you have to be quite heavy on the touch buttons in order to get a reaction. The major setback is the absence of HP wireless connection. A decent printer with a good solution if you want a portable printer that can print, scan and copy.
The specifications in a nutshell:
- You can print, scan and copy.
- Comes with a touch screen of 60mm LCD display.
- Texts are quite sharp, black monochrome gradients are good.
- Photo prints are also good, with no signs of banding.
- The noise level is high, peaking at 64dBA at half a metre which is not a good thing.
- It prints 5.0 pages per minute (ppm) for black print and 3.5 (ppm) for colour.
HP Officejet 150 Printer's Pros
- Compact and sleek.
- All three in one, you can print, scan and copy.
- Long battery life.
- Has a touch screen of 60mm LCD display.
- Good quality print.
- Comes with a 50-sheet paper tray.
- Has a fair speed compared to other mobile printers.
HP Officejet 150 Printerís Cons
- Very noisy.
- Touch screen is not very responsive.
- No wireless connection.
- Does not have any automatic document feeder.
- Too bulky for short trips.
- Ink costs are higher.
- Slow performance.
- The printer doesn't offer scan previews.
- Colour graphics looks washed out when printed on plain paper, works well on glossy paper.
- Messy Bluetooth setup
This all in one printer is good for an outdoor client meeting. However, it seems to be too bulky to be carried for travelling longer distance. The printer has an impressive design that meets all needs of printing, scanning and copying. The higher noise level can make it a bit annoying, moreover the cost of ink is high too. The absence of HP Officejet 150 WiFi is a major drawback as well.
Common List of Issues with the HP OJ 150 Printer Troubleshoot
- Jammed paper.
- Print job stuck in a queue.
- Printer is offline.
- Ink cartridge jam.
- Computer not identifying the network.
- Problems with the software and hardware.
- Unable to find the printer.
- No devices found.
Most of the above issues can be solved by restarting the computer, printer and the wireless router. While reinstalling the printer always go for the latest version of the HP officejet 150 driver and software. After installing the HP oj 150 driver and the software restart the computer and the printer.
HP Officejet 150 Wireless setup for the first time
When setting up the printer for the first time it can be a bit confusing. Here are few steps that should guide you to HP Officejet 150 Setup.
- Unpack the printer from the box.
- Take out all the packing material and protective tape from the inside and outside the printer.
- Simultaneously remove all the packing material and protective tape from the inside and outside of the cartridge.
- Load the ink and slide the cartridge, push it until it falls into place.
- Close the access door.
- Connect the printer to the power cord and switch on the power.
- Update the date and time for the touch screen and click on to okay to confirm the selections.
- Give the printing action and the page gets printed.
How to HP OJ 150 wireless setup with windows?
Keep in handy the Network name, security password (WER key or WPA) and make sure that the computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Your printer, router and your computer should be switched on and connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect the printer to.
- In the software programs that are installed look for HP folder. You will see the name of your printer. Now the click on the name of your printer.
- HP Printer Assistant software will open up.
- Now click on Utilities and then select HP Officejet 150 Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Click on to Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- Follow the simple instructions to complete the HP Officejet 150 installation process.
How to scan a document?
Scan to a Computer: Load the document, print side down, place it on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Click onto SCAN and the select from the Option Computer. Now click on to Document Type and select Start Scan to scan the document.
For Mac operating systems: Click to HP Utility, under Scan settings click on the option Choose Scan to Computer. Now choose Enable Scan to Computer to scan the document.
For Windows: The options are generally default enabled. However, if the option is disabled then follow the steps that will prompt you to enable it.
Scan to a memory card: Insert the memory card and choose the SCAN option then select Memory Device. Now select the document you want to scan and click onto Start Scan.
Scan to email: On the printer control panel, choose the Scan icon and then click onto Email. Click to Continue. Select inside the Email box, type in your email address, and then click done. A pin will be sent to the email address which you have typed in. Now click onto Pin and enter the pin which you have received click "done". Select from the Store Email or Auto-login whichever is easier for you.
How to change the account settings?
Select the Scan icon on the printer control panel then click onto Email. Select the account that you want to change, and then click to Modify. Modify the changes which are needed and then follow the instruction on the screen.
Donít hesitate to invest money on the HP Officejet 150 printer for your home and office purpose.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 150 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 150 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printerís display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 150 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 150 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 150 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 150 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 150 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 150 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ĎHPí trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.