HP OFFICEJET 100 PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE FEATURES
Frustrated with your HP Oj 100 Printer Printer Issues? Do not worry as we are here to help you. Our certified Service Engineers are always available to fix all your printer issues.Our Service Engineers shall provide you a 24 x 7 technical support over the phone or chat to fix your printer issues.
Only those HP Oj 100 Printer Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print does not require any software or driver downloads to print with Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print option can be enabled only if printer has Google Cloud Print capability Printer should be connected to an active internet connection through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Air Print is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices It requires no set up, download or installation of any kind Enables printing full quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, iTouch (iOS Ver 4.2 and above) and Mac (Version 10.7 and above)
HP Officejet 100 Specifications
True to its name the Hp Officejet 100 printer has the two most vital features of a mobile printer size and weight. It weighs 2.5kg making it compact and easy to carry. It has an impressive picture quality. Text printed has a laser like precision. However colour graphics are a bit washed out. Because of the lithium ion battery it has a long life and can print up to 500 pages when the battery is charged full. Over all a decent printer which you could take with you will travelling.
- The top cover folds back to create a 50 sheet rear vertical feed.
- The printer however does not come with an output tray.
- Controls restricted to minimal to power, cancel, Bluetooth and paper feed.
- Has an impressive picture quality via the USB socket on its back and using Bluetooth.
- The printer has an averaged lacklustre of 3.7ppm on a Windows Computer and 3.6 pages per minute (ppm) with Mac.
- Comes with a PictBridge socket for connecting enabled cameras.
HP Officejet 100 Printer's Pros
- Compact and light weight.
- Print lab-quality, borderless 4 x 6 inch photos on the go.
- Long life battery because of the lithium ion battery.
- Print from your Smartphone.
- Tested to operate in tough conditions.
- You can charge your printer without the hassle of multiple adapters.
- It prints 500 pages monthly and a 50 sheet paper tray.
HP Officejet 100 Printer's Cons
- A switch to draft mode to speed up things the text pages flows out of the front.
- Ink costs are higher black print than average.
- The printer has no output tray.
- The colour graphics are a bit washed out.
- Controls restricted to minimal.
- Slow in speed.
- Comparatively larger in size.
- While unplugging and re plugging the printer, it tries to reinstall the driver, even though the driver is already on the computer.
The HP Officejet 100 printer is perfect for someone who needs a printer on the go with a decent print quality. It comes with a good battery life for the inclusion of a Lithium ion battery. However, it is slow and the cost of ink is comparatively higher.
List of Issues That Can Happen With the HP Officejet 100 Printer wireless Setup
- Slow in printing via wifi.
- While unplugging and re plugging the printer it tried to reinstall the driver once again.
- The text pages generally flow out into the front.
- Software and hardware problems might pop up.
- The Power light blinks slowly.
- Jammed paper
HP Officejet 100 Setup for the first time
While setting up a printer for the first time, remove the printer from the box. Remove all tape and packing materials from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Turn on the printer and plug it in.
- Look for the control panel and complete the language and Set Country/Region. Click on to yes.
- Load the ink cartridges. Remember to press the cartridges in till they snap into their places. he two ink and head cartridges clip into carriers, though insertion.
- The printer always recognizes the alignment of the ink cartridges and prints an alignment page.
To setup HP Officejet 100 ePrint the computer or mobile.
- You would need internet connection.
- The printer accepts print commands over a unique email address assigned to it that enables web printing.
- Press ePrint on the printer control panel and accept the terms and conditions for use.
- Follow the instructions to enable web services.
- Press the ePrint button on the printer chose the email address displayed.
- Choose Print Info Page from the settings menu to get the information on the page to be printed.
- Once done you can Select ePrint and then off from the Web Services Settings menu to turn off ePrint option.
To setup HP OJ 100 AirPrint.
For AirPrint check for compatible devices. Mac OS X Lion (v1.07), iOS 4.2, Iphone, Pad and iPad Touch third generation are compatible.
- On the Firmware check for AirPrint.
- When you will click onto Installed Personalities and then Options you will find AirPrint.
- Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer and print.
How to install HP Officejet 100 printer driver and software.
For Windows XP and Internet Explorer: A pop-up window will appear for HP OJ 100 Printer Driver, click on save file once you save the file another pop-up window will ask you to Open Executable File. Click to OK and it will install it.
For Firefox: The same pop-up window will appear for HP Officejet 100 mobile Printer Driver, click on save file once you save the file another pop-up window will ask you to Open Executable File. Click to OK. You need to continue with the instructions and henceforth this will allow you to install the driver.
For Internet Explorer: There will be a window pop-up which will ask for User Account Control, Click on Yes or Continue.
HP Officejet 100 Troubleshooting Print:
The solution to basic troubleshooting problems with the printer.
The Print job is stuck in queue: Delete the job flies, restart the printer this should solve the problem.
The printer is offline: Run the scan doctor, it will fix the problem automatically.
When print option disappears from the queue and there is no print output: Uninstall the HP driver and software. Rename HPBXPSRENDER.DLL. Now reinstall the HP OJ 100 driver and the software and also download Reader app.
Printing problems: Try and replace the cartridges once again. Reset the printer. Conduct a manual setup- Use the 123.hp.com/oj100 troubleshooting guide. Remove and replace the tri-colour cartridge. Remember to securely close the scanner’s lid. Before inserting the cartridges back again dry out the cartridges for about 10 minutes. Always use genuine ink cartridges.
Printer not found: Check for any disconnections. Reconnect the printer once again. Turn on Wireless signal on the printer the green light should blink. Reinstall the HP Officejet 100 driver and software.
Run the free Scan tool as this will diagnose most of the scanning and printing problems and resolves it.
The HP Printer is supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printers display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Mac to HP Printer Select System Preferences in Apple Menu. Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection. Click (+) icon to add the printer. Click Continue to install it. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
The HP Officejet 100 Printer is supported by Windows XP or above The HP Printer should be connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet/USB Configuring the HP Officejet 100 printer to your Network Navigate to the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display. Click the Settings icon. Navigate to Wireless Settings. Navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the preferred Network. Enter your password. Verify whether the connection is successful. Give a Test print to the Network report page. Connecting your Windows to HP Printer Select the Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Click Add Printer. Select and install the desired Printer. Give a Test print.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Printer with Smartphone or Tablet Go to Printers Control Panel. Go to Setup. Select the Network or Wireless menu. Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Ensure that you know the name (SSID) and password (WEP/WPA) of your network. Select the wireless network. Enter the password. Your printer will be connected to the network in a short time. Give a Test Print Now to print from your smartphone make sure both your HP device and smartphone is connected to the same network.
Need support? Call Toll Free 1-866-417-9719
Connecting your HP Officejet 100 Printer Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
HP Oj 100 Printer Setup of Wireless
HP Officejet 100 Printer Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
HP Officejet 100 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
- Press the WPS button on the Router
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Officejet 100 Printer USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection
- Does not use a static IP address
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported
HP Oj 100 Printer Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer
123-hp printer supportis a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The ‘HP’ trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for. 123-hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.